Jun 25th 2015
MWC/CEGID User Forum
Venue: Crush Room at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
Timings: 10am - 3:30pm.
Possibility of guided tours around the Royal Opera House after this.
Room capacity: 60 people.
Theme: The Connected Store
- 10:00 - 10:30 - Arrival and Refreshments
- 10:30 - 10:35 - Welcome and present the agenda of the day
- 10:35 - 10:55 - Cegid and MWC
- 10.55 - 11:20 - CBR Mobile POS (Cegid)
- 11:20 - 11:50 - Break and refreshments
- 11:50 - 12:10 - Client presentation - Quiz or Whittard
- 12:10 - 12:30 - CBR Mobile Clienteling (Cegid)
- 12:30 - 13:00 - Achieving a seamless integration of on-line and in-store shopping channels (One iota)
- 13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:20 - Getting the most from your retail data (Zizo)
- 14:20 - 14:40 - PCI challenges for the connected store (Evolution)
- 14:40 - 15:00 - Creative solutions for the connected store (MWC)
- 15:00 - 15:30 - Q&A and Close
Champagne and canapes
Guided tour of Royal Opera House